Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Google is updating PR, Hurry Up!

Just came across Digital Point Forum, and one thread caught my attraction. Yeah, it's official. In many social bookmarking services and social networking services, it's just buzz word of that day. I have come across PR updates for Individual sites. So I think Google is updating its PR.

So what should be our first action?
Well, we must get now good amount of backlinks. Yeah, I am doing the same now. I am contacted many blogging authors and requested for link exchange.

Then what must be our second reaction?
Well, we must always think of creating a positive environment about our site. So, just start commenting on various popular blogs and attach your web URL with that. Look you must comment on topics related to your blog, because you want to draw attraction of the High PR owners.

What I thought,
This was a general and quick way to get more PR. You can too try our Youtube trick to get more visitors during this Peak Period. But while doing so, don't forget your visitors too. Keep adding good content and cross your fingers for best.

You like this story, then why not to Bookmark it and Subscribe to My free feed through email.