How To create Kubrick Header
Are using still using default header for Kubrick Template. As we started new series of template personalization, in this article I will be explaining you about “How to create a new Kubrick Header”?
Creating Kubrick header is very easy. Just follow my simple guide to create a new header that’s suite your Blog. You will just need Adobe Photoshop or some powerful Image processing software.
- Download my Kubrick Main .psd file. It will save your time to create an external border for it.
- Now open this file in Photoshop.
- Now you will have to get one image that’s suites your Blog. Take care that it should be of size 760 X 200. If you have image larger than this then crop it.
- Now open this image in Photoshop.
- Now select complete image by pressing Alt + a keys.
- Now go to Kubrick Main. And select the blue color with help of magic wand tool.
- Now press Ctrl+Shift+v to get a new header for your Blog.
Learn how to create the Kubrick header with My TechLife video. If you are interested you can download Video Clip from here. (Just 2.5 Mb). Or just click following Video to see how things are very easy.