Saturday, June 23, 2007

Feedreader - A Must Have Windows Rss Reader

Feedreader is a windows based RSS feed reader. I do read and subscribe to many of my favorite blog. But I was using email subscription method. Later I found that email feed reading is not convenient and I wanted some powerful feed reader.

Features I liked

  • Allows you to subscribe/unsubscribe any blog easily
  • Allows you to sort the feeds according to the frequency like date etc.
  • Allows you to locate unread feed articles instantly
  • Also supports Podcasting
  • Dynamic Updating frequency
  • Small and light weight ( Just 4.6 Mb )
  • Above all it's FREE !!!

So if you are avid reader of your favorite blog and don't want to miss the even single posts, then I would suggest you to download it and try for once. And Subscribe for My TechLife for latest updates for free.

 Download Latest Version of Feedreader

 Visit The homepage