Thursday, June 28, 2007

Top 15 posts from the My TechLife

Last night, one of my reader asked me about top posts from My TechLife. He wanted to add me as a blogroll and wanted to test the blog. So I thought why not to write a posts listing down Top 15 posts from My TechLife.

It was difficult to decide, as all posts are very valuable for me, fetching some kind of traffic. So I listed down the post depending upon response I got from my reader like comments, Diggs, etc. Other factor which helped me to decide were Traffic, No of Comments received, No of Backlinks, No of Diggs. In this way I have listed down top 15 posts from the My TechLife blog.

  1. Things to do, if you have to start blogging again
  2. Rules To Comment On Other Sites 
  3. Kubrick Header Collection Part 1 & Part2
  4. top 10 ways to get blogger pages indexed
  5. Create a Contact Form for Blogger users 
  6. Feedreader - A Must Have Windows Rss Reader
  7. How To Submit Blogger Sitemap successfully to Google
  8. How To create Kubrick Header using Adobe Photoshop
  9. Orkut Is Doing Major Harm To Adsense
  10. Smorty My New Blog Monetising Option
  11. GTalk Skin For Yahoo Messenger 
  12. Get Paid To Read SMS in India
  13. Make Free PC to Phone Calls Worldwide including INDIA
  14. Use Notepad As Your Personal Diary ( :) My First Post)
  15. Best Gtalk Skin Collection

This posts aims to digg out some golden posts from My TechLife archive. If you like these posts then Subscribe to My TechLife feeds for latest updates.

Technorati Tags: ,